Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Account Pre-approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Account Pre-approval

Just got a pre-approval letter for a Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Account. The CL is $300. Anybody have any info on this card? It says that the card can be used at Sam's Club and Walmart. I need a store card for the credit mix. I know that it's just a pre-approval but it sounds promising. It says to call an 1-800 number to accept the card or bring the letter to the Sam's Club counter with valid ID. Any thoughts on this?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Account Pre-approval

dicej32 wrote:
Just got a pre-approval letter for a Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Account. The CL is $300. Anybody have any info on this card? It says that the card can be used at Sam's Club and Walmart. I need a store card for the credit mix. I know that it's just a pre-approval but it sounds promising. It says to call an 1-800 number to accept the card or bring the letter to the Sam's Club counter with valid ID. Any thoughts on this?

I have the card yes u can use it at Sam's An Wal-Mart i applied in store last month an was approved for a $425 credit limit.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 09-08-2008 05:29 PM
Message 2 of 7
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

If they are telling you to bring your ID..  It's likely yours if you want it.  I have one, would have liked the discover version...  applied too soon...  no history yet.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

spiritcraft1 wrote:
If they are telling you to bring your ID..  It's likely yours if you want it.  I have one, would have liked the discover version...  applied too soon...  no history yet.

Well i'm sure u will get approved for the Discover sometime in the near future.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read the back of the pre-approval letter. It looks like GE is the card issuer. There's some instructions for the sales associate to follow. Part of the process is they submit an application to GE so it's definitely not automatic. I'm waiting on a decision from Target Red at the moment so I'll wait on that before I try this, although I don't have high hopes for getting approved on the Target card.
Message 5 of 7
marty56
Super Contributor

Yes its GE Moneybank.  I got one while I was in DMP (Dont follow in my foolish steps).

Great card.  3100 CL now and never asked for one.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

marty56 wrote:
Yes its GE Moneybank.  I got one while I was in DMP (Dont follow in my foolish steps).

Great card.  3100 CL now and never asked for one.

Too late! Smiley Indifferent I was in DMP but rid myself of it a few months ago. I was only in it for a few years but if I knew then what I know now...... Anyway if i get turned down for the Red Card, I'll give it a shot.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.