Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same-day CC updates to CRA

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Same-day CC updates to CRA

So, my Citi statement date is on the 13th, which was like 2 hours ago. It's 2 AM on the 14th, and I pulled my USAA CR, and was shocked to see that my Citi balance was already updated on my EX!! That's like real-time reporting. I've NEVER seen anything report so fast. The ink is barely dry on the statement and it's reporting on my EX CR.

Anyone else experience this? I wonder if it will report as fast when I pay the balance! Smiley Frustrated

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Re: Same-day CC updates to CRA

I haven't checked by the hour, but most of mine report pretty quickly.  My statement cuts today for my GE Walmart, I'll take a look.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 2 of 3
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Same-day CC updates to CRA

I usuallly see EX update first, then EQ and then TU. But I've never seen an update as soon as the statement cut! It's usually 2 to 3 days from the statement date. I sure do hope they're as fast to report when the balance is paid down next month!

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.