Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Discover...Approved

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Sams Discover...Approved

what score did you get approved with and for how much. Are they giving generous CL's?
Message 11 of 22
USC08
Frequent Contributor

does anyone have sams clubs discover reporting to TU? mine shows on EX & EQ but not TU..sams club actually pulled TU for the inquiry but it's not reporting..anyone know why it isn't? or should i give it some time?

Message Edited by USC08 on 07-05-2008 11:22 AM
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 12 of 22
USC08
Frequent Contributor

anyone know?
Message 13 of 22
oracles
Valued Contributor

I know TU is the slowest to update, so i would give it some more time
Message 14 of 22
USC08
Frequent Contributor

ok thanks..hopefully
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied because I have had good luck with GEMB and that I have a 715 EQ (official FICO score as of today-derog from RJM Acquisitions that I paid a few days ago has been taken off).  I also applied to Chase for a +1 Master Card today but I have that 10-20 day wait period message (could be the death message), which if I don't get approved I will call recon.  I applied to BofA for a student visa also (which I got declined for--need to call recon).  Right now, I put $300 towards payoff on my Indigo card and if I can get an approval, all I need is $100 to pay it completely off and then close my account, so i'm hoping I can get something else to do a balance transfer.
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update--I took a 7 point jump down on my fico score for Chase on Eq.  I'm praying that the 10th will come here because I want to see RJM go off EX and TU.  

I called Citi and BofA and they both used EX and RJM was still on there.  BofA told me to call when it's removed and i'll be approved for their student credit card.  (I'm not really sure about Citi) 

Message 17 of 22
theboy
Valued Member

WHO DOES GEMB PULL FROM IN MARYLAND? BECAUSE I HAVE A SAMS CLUB CARD HAD IT FOR 3YRS...
Message 18 of 22
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@theboy wrote:
WHO DOES GEMB PULL FROM IN MARYLAND? BECAUSE I HAVE A SAMS CLUB CARD HAD IT FOR 3YRS...

Try checking GEMB or Sams Club on whogavemecredit.com. 

Here we go again...
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 months ago I was approved for a Sams business discover with a 13,500 limit.   A year ago I was denied for the  sams discover but offered a 4100 pure sams no rewards credit.....I charged $400 a  couple of months and pif.

Apparently the limits offered have to do with the amounts you purchase at Sams and owinging a small restaurant and charging 4-6k a month they came up with a 13,500 limit.  If you have the plus membership you get up to 2%

cash rebates in the form of a store credit in February.....It will be a nice chunk of change for running some of my food purchases thru sams.

Congrats to your new Sams Discover

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.