Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Samsung pay

Capital1 has a promotion on samsung pay. Make 3 transactions until aug. 17 using Quicksilver card and receive a 10. Amazon gift card. I made 3 transactions but none of them are listed in my transaction list under the card. The trana tions show up in my cap1 acct but nothing in samsung pay. Why doesn't this work?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Samsung pay

@Anonymous wrote:

Capital1 has a promotion on samsung pay. Make 3 transactions until aug. 17 using Quicksilver card and receive a 10. Amazon gift card. I made 3 transactions but none of them are listed in my transaction list under the card. The trana tions show up in my cap1 acct but nothing in samsung pay. Why doesn't this work?

Did you check to see if they were 3 minutes apart (the transacations)? It wouldn't work if you did them right after each other.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I signed up for this bonus Samsung required me to verify my capital one account (not to register) by signing in through the capital one app. One I did that and made my three purchases, I received the Amazon gift card to my Samsung pay within minutes of the third transaction going through.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Some were a day apart.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I added this card some time ago and it was verified so I'm not sure if the problem lies with SP or Cap1

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a link that was for that particular promotion. I would suggest calling Samsung to get it sorted out. They are really good with getting things like this taken care of asap
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, tx.

Message 7 of 12
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

I made my 3rd Samsung Pay purchase yesterday as Cap-1 QS is assigned and about 10 minutes later, received the Samsung notification that my $10 Amazon Gift Card was added and ready for use.
Thanks!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you actually sign up/opt in for the promotion? I remember having to click a link, then check a box (or something like that) to sign up for the promotion. Made all three purchases the same night, and was credited the gift card almost immediately after thge third transaction.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I signed up for it. There are 3 circles below the card which indicate transactions. They are blank. Also my QS card says no transactions to show below the card. Guess I'll have to call Samsung to sort this out.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.