cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire Preferred Upgrade to Reserve (1 Year)

tag
Jujub3ans
Established Member

Sapphire Preferred Upgrade to Reserve (1 Year)

I'm posting this because I searched for months for answers and most sites say 2 years. However, I called in after only 1 year back with my preferred and they said I had an upgrade that I didn't need to apply for. 

After asking, they said they can turn my card into a Reserve and benefits will start immediately with no hard or soft credit pull (I do think it was based on my yearly spending). If you haven't seen my previous posts I was a forgiveness customer with Chase who had a previous chargeoff negotiation (paid in full) and now I've been upgraded to a reserve with multiple CLIs and a Southwest card approval. 

Just saying go for that upgrade or try for that app, you never know what surprises you might get! Good luck all. 👍🏾

4 REPLIES 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sapphire Preferred Upgrade to Reserve (1 Year)

Message 2 of 5
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Jujub3ans wrote:

I'm posting this because I searched for months for answers and most sites say 2 years. However, I called in after only 1 year back with my preferred and they said I had an upgrade that I didn't need to apply for. 

After asking, they said they can turn my card into a Reserve and benefits will start immediately with no hard or soft credit pull (I do think it was based on my yearly spending). If you haven't seen my previous posts I was a forgiveness customer with Chase who had a previous chargeoff negotiation (paid in full) and now I've been upgraded to a reserve with multiple CLIs and a Southwest card approval. 

Just saying go for that upgrade or try for that app, you never know what surprises you might get! Good luck all. 👍🏾

Congratulations on your success with Chase!

Just goes to show you never know till you ask :-)

Enjoy,

Cheers

Message 3 of 5
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Nice!

Message 4 of 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your product upgrade!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.