Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire reserve travel credit. approved 12/7

tag
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Sapphire reserve travel credit. approved 12/7

I was just approved 2 days ago and was wondering when my travel credit resets.. 

for example if I use it all up this weekend, will it reset January 2017 or December 2017?? Im not too sure when my statement ends, but it is showing that my first due date is Feb 3, 2017. 

Any insight helps, thank you in advance!

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sapphire reserve travel credit. approved 12/7

Hey there, congrats on the approval! I was approved the day after Smiley Happy If your first due date is Feb 3, then your statement closes on January 6th, 2017. That actually means that any travel purchases you make now will credit to your 2017 travel credit. Therefore, if you use it all up this weekend, then the credit won't reset until December 6th, 2017. 

If you want to redeem a credit for 2016, you can try calling or sending a SM to Chase to push your statement close date up into late December, but YMMV and you might have to HUCA. Best of luck, and congrats again! Great card Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 3
noobody
Established Contributor

Re: Sapphire reserve travel credit. approved 12/7

I think BD16 is correct, just because you see the travel credit the second qualified charge post, does NOT mean it will count against 2016 quota.
See in-depth discussion

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CSR-300-credit-details/m-p/4777037

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.