Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savor PC/Waived AF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Savor PC/Waived AF

My year is up and I just don't spend enough on it to justify the AF. Has anyone tried downgrading yet? I dug around a bit but was unable to find any data points. I'm also curious about timing; should I attempt to downgrade/ask for a waived AF the day my year hits, or is it better to do this a day before or after? Thanks in advance for the input!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jb90
Valued Member

Re: Savor PC/Waived AF

People have reported success getting the AF waived after it posts. YMMV as always. You cannot PC to Savor One though, only Venure or Quicksilver. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Savor PC/Waived AF

@Anonymous wrote:

My year is up and I just don't spend enough on it to justify the AF. Has anyone tried downgrading yet? I dug around a bit but was unable to find any data points. I'm also curious about timing; should I attempt to downgrade/ask for a waived AF the day my year hits, or is it better to do this a day before or after? Thanks in advance for the input!

Savor One is the better card. In order for the Savor to beat Savor One, you need to spend an ADDITIONAL $9,500/yr in dining and entertainment than you normally do to take advantage of the additional 1% cash back. I have the Savor card, but I was grandfathered in, so I get 4% without the annual fee. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.