Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scary Experience w/ EQ. BECAREFUL.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scary Experience w/ EQ. BECAREFUL.

Fretless - I just sent it to you. I guess we'll both try and hopefully get lucky!! I found the updated number via google and it works! The person's name was provided by anonymous...many thanks "unknown"!!

Thanks Sylvia - hopefully, this will all get resolved.

Message Edited by pjriverap on 03-27-2008 03:36 PM
Message 11 of 27
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

I'm sure that she can help you.  That thingy about the CSR at Equifax saying that he could fix your problem right away if you bought their service is scary as heck!!!!!  I think that Reps in the dispute departments shouldn't be trying to sell you anything.  They ought to be working on disputes!!  Just my opinion. lol
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 12 of 27
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

So we don't end up selling fish to tourists in T-Shirts....LOL  Smiley Very Happy
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@unknown_entity wrote:
So we don't end up selling fish to tourists in T-Shirts....LOL Smiley Very Happy

haha...i love that commercial...
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i thought it was me.  a couple of years ago i wanted to cancel my scorewatch and actually had an argument because they didn't want me to cancel.  Shortly after that some bogus info appeared on my report.  Then went away. But they are still my lowest score to date.
Message 15 of 27
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

@pjriverap wrote:

@unknown_entity wrote:
So we don't end up selling fish to tourists in T-Shirts....LOL Smiley Very Happy

haha...i love that commercial...

And now I have that jingle running through my head.  Thanks.  Sorta.  Smiley Tongue
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 16 of 27
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

I'm pretty sure that "clique" they have at the Equifax disputes department needs to be broken up.  I've personally had them screw with my file. I'll never get them to admit it, but i know.!!  Just look at my EQ score....
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@unknown_entity wrote:
I'm pretty sure that "clique" they have at the Equifax disputes department needs to be broken up. I've personally had them screw with my file. I'll never get them to admit it, but i know.!! Just look at my EQ score....

Yeah, it's terrifying the kind of people (a majority, not everyone) they have "managing" the database that affects so much of our lives!!
Message 18 of 27
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Did that number work out for you guys? 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 19 of 27
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I'll let you know here in a little while!
Here we go again...
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.