cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

School me on Barclay one more time (churning rules)

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

School me on Barclay one more time (churning rules)

I read on DoC that I should wait 6 months between apps if I'm churning Barclay cards.

Does that mean they have a rule similar to Cap1 where you can only get one card per six months, or does that just apply to apps for the same product?  In other words, do I need to wait until 6 months from when I got my Wyndham card to apply for an Arrival+?

Does anyone have personal experience with getting the Arrival+ bonus more than once?  How did you pull it off?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: School me on Barclay one more time (churning rules)

@MrDisco99 wrote:

I read on DoC that I should wait 6 months between apps if I'm churning Barclay cards.

Does that mean they have a rule similar to Cap1 where you can only get one card per six months, or does that just apply to apps for the same product?  In other words, do I need to wait until 6 months from when I got my Wyndham card to apply for an Arrival+?

Does anyone have personal experience with getting the Arrival+ bonus more than once?  How did you pull it off?

I don't know the answering to churning but you certainly don't have to wait 6 months between aquiring different Barclay Cards.  I got the Aviator 3 months after getting the Arrival +.

Message 2 of 3
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: School me on Barclay one more time (churning rules)

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrDisco99 wrote:

I don't know the answering to churning but you certainly don't have to wait 6 months between aquiring different Barclay Cards.  I got the Aviator 3 months after getting the Arrival +.

Thanks.  That's pretty much how I'd interpreted it, but I wanted someone with experience to verify.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.