Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot of capital one account combination

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screenshot of capital one account combination

I was just approved for a $15k account combination Smiley Happy  I thought that I would share this good news of this approval!

FYI this is what it looks like!account combination.jpg

account combination 2.jpg

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Screenshot of capital one account combination

Congrats!

Message 2 of 14
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Just curious don't you think both cap 1 cards can grow to $20k each a lot quicker than QS growing to $40k? Congrats to you cause this is what you wanted but you took 3 inquiries for Venture already. 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice...

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tntexans72 wrote:

Just curious don't you think both cap 1 cards can grow to $20k each a lot quicker than QS growing to $40k? Congrats to you cause this is what you wanted but you took 3 inquiries for Venture already. 

Hey man that's a great point... I honestly did not think of that at all.  You're probably right - I most likely could have grown to $40k faster if I kept them separate.  But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  I just wanted the simplicity of not having 3 capital one credit cards (QS1, QS, V).  I would also like to combine the QS1 to the QS.  I don't feel like having 3 C1 credit cards.

Message 5 of 14
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

> Question!>? your Quick silver card now wirh $22K  What is it a visa Or MasterCard?
@Anonymous wrote:

I was just approved for a $15k account combination Smiley Happy  I thought that I would share this good news of this approval!

FYI this is what it looks like!account combination.jpg

account combination 2.jpg

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 6 of 14
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats to ya !!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm almost to the 6 month mark on my second card and am looking to consolidate my cards. My question is did you select which card to close and is it the one with a $0 balance they close if one has a balance? Thanks for any help you provide as customer service has been very vague about the whole process.

Message 9 of 14
padme
Established Contributor

Im kinda confused, you closed the Venture for the QS? No travel points or did u lose those?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.