cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secured card for a 1 1/2 years.. Should i open a another credit card?

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Secured card for a 1 1/2 years.. Should i open a another credit card?

Income is very important for Amex. If you declare your parents income you should be able to get any card you want, but otherwise you won't stand much chance I'm afraid.
Message 21 of 25
h0t0ny

then i shall wait until i have a job for the Amex. BoA, i hope i won't have a problem. about to do that right now.

Message 22 of 25
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@h0t0ny wrote:

then i shall wait until i have a job for the Amex. BoA, i hope i won't have a problem. about to do that right now.

good luck and keep us updated!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 23 of 25
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Good luck!
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 24 of 25
enharu
Super Contributor

your best bet is to apply for college cards.

normal credit cards require some form of income and certain lenders might FR you to ask for proof.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.