cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

1. Assuming gardening is #1 👀
  2. 🚫 2018 credit acquisitions cannot lead to excess spending in 2019 or debt accumulation 🚫
~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 71 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

added to my list and made some slight progress

#1) still gardening

#2) scores went up for this month's 3b report( 683 EX, 659 EQ, 686 TU)

#3) Consolidate credit card limits(3 currently 3 amex's)

4) still creep toward breaking the 700 mark

Message 72 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

- Amex Gold

- Amex Platinum

- Continue Disco growth

- Solidfy my realationship with NFCU! Even though I got the max CLOC and the CR, I'm still feeling a bit insecure in this relationship! I've expressed this to them, but they just tell me I'm being emotional. 😂

- Spend my HPs wisely

- 725 Fico 8 Across 3B

- Deal with Cap 1 🙄 while never letting them 3B HP me again! I want Savor.

- And a partidge in a pear tree...
Message 73 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

#1- no credit apps in 2019 (I'm fine with my three and will just look toward managing them and CLIs)

#2- by hook or by crook, get down to zero baddies by May (only have 2)

#3- SSL

#4- no more credit obsessing as everything is pretty much budgete6and on auto piloting
Message 74 of 83
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
#1 Garden for at least 7 days straight.

#2 Learn how the "Oldman87" collects bank bonuses and use them to my advantage.

#3 Apply..at will.. spontaneously... for every SUB I can meet..the end.😂🤣
How about team work? You churn CC SUBs for me, I churn deposit account SUBs for you.

I will drink some wine and let my wife work extra hours.

Message 75 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

My one and only goal is to continue gardening. It's been great.
Message 76 of 83
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:
@Very impressive @jamesA. What’s your total revolving credit to date?

Thank you, CI.

I began this journey at the end of May 2018 with 20,250 in CL. My initial goal was 100K for year-end 2018. I've exceeded that as I'm presently at 176,300 (plus 800 Office Depot biz card -- lol Citi -- I guess they don't like my business prospects!) 

@Anonymous That's an amazing accomplishment, going from 20,250===>176,300 in 7 months!! Huge congrats and best wishes for your 2019 goals!!!

Would love to hear any lessons learned or tips on how you were able to rapidly grow the limits like this. Thanks in advance.

As for my personal 2019 goals:

1. Learn as much as possible from these forums
  2. Increase my TCL by $100K
  3. Last but not least--  post more here and achieve at least a "Frequent Contributor" status Smiley Happy

Thanks!!

Message 77 of 83
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

My 2019 Credit Goals

1. Knock out all my remaining revolving balances (should be finished by March after DAT tax refund).

2. Remove all negative items from my report. And yes, I will be trying every dispute method known to mankind.

3. Get my Discover card to unsecure.

4. Purchase another vehicle after I payoff my current one sometime in 2019. This is really my biggest goal, TBH.

Message 78 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Gardening is definitely priority #1... but man, these companies sure know how to come up with some enticing offers! Smiley LOL

2. Paying off the remaining debt on my wife's card that I'm an AU on.

3. Shooting for 740+ across the board!

Message 79 of 83
_NERD
Established Contributor

@_NERD wrote:

Being that my FICO 8 scores are above 700 across the board with 58% reported utilization:

Goal #1: to lower my utilization to 1%

Goal #2: raise my overall CL to 100k 

Goal #3: get into the 800 club 

Welp in one round of CLI requests and 3 apps in a 2 day period last week, I ended up achieving a goal I set for 2019: get into the $100k CL club.

My revised 2019 goal:

- 1% util AZEO

I believe that alone will bring me into the 800 FICO 8 club.  I wish you all a responsible credit journey. Peace and love to everyone. 

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 80 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.