added to my list and made some slight progress
#1) still gardening
#2) scores went up for this month's 3b report( 683 EX, 659 EQ, 686 TU)
#3) Consolidate credit card limits(3 currently 3 amex's)
4) still creep toward breaking the 700 mark
@oldman87 wrote:How about team work? You churn CC SUBs for me, I churn deposit account SUBs for you.
#1 Garden for at least 7 days straight.
#2 Learn how the "Oldman87" collects bank bonuses and use them to my advantage.
#3 Apply..at will.. spontaneously... for every SUB I can meet..the end.😂🤣
I will drink some wine and let my wife work extra hours.
@Very impressive @jamesA. What’s your total revolving credit to date?
Thank you, CI.
I began this journey at the end of May 2018 with 20,250 in CL. My initial goal was 100K for year-end 2018. I've exceeded that as I'm presently at 176,300 (plus 800 Office Depot biz card -- lol Citi -- I guess they don't like my business prospects!)
@James_A That's an amazing accomplishment, going from 20,250===>176,300 in 7 months!! Huge congrats and best wishes for your 2019 goals!!!
Would love to hear any lessons learned or tips on how you were able to rapidly grow the limits like this. Thanks in advance.
As for my personal 2019 goals:
My 2019 Credit Goals
1. Knock out all my remaining revolving balances (should be finished by March after DAT tax refund).
2. Remove all negative items from my report. And yes, I will be trying every dispute method known to mankind.
3. Get my Discover card to unsecure.
4. Purchase another vehicle after I payoff my current one sometime in 2019. This is really my biggest goal, TBH.
1. Gardening is definitely priority #1... but man, these companies sure know how to come up with some enticing offers!
2. Paying off the remaining debt on my wife's card that I'm an AU on.
3. Shooting for 740+ across the board!
Being that my FICO 8 scores are above 700 across the board with 58% reported utilization:
Goal #1: to lower my utilization to 1%
Goal #2: raise my overall CL to 100k
Goal #3: get into the 800 club
Welp in one round of CLI requests and 3 apps in a 2 day period last week, I ended up achieving a goal I set for 2019: get into the $100k CL club.
My revised 2019 goal:
- 1% util AZEO
I believe that alone will bring me into the 800 FICO 8 club. I wish you all a responsible credit journey. Peace and love to everyone.