cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

1.  I want to cut my CC debt in half in 2019.  I am a financial professional yet I am so ashamed that I am still trying to get a grip on my own personal finances.

2.  We wanted to help our disabled son purchase a home....not sure if we can pull that off or not.  He will be so disappointed.

3. Count my blessings. I need to remind myself to be grateful that I have wonderful husband who makes life easier to live; good health and I earn a decent buck to pay the bills.  After that, I am able to look at the first two items above trust that things will work out with discipline, patience and persistence.

Happy New Year everyone Smiley Happy I hope you all are able to meet your goals in the coming year!

Message 81 of 83
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Short & Sweet. What’s your #2 2019 credit card goal? Let’s assume gardening is #1.

Hoping the Kiss Visa card come back again now that I would be able to qualify for it.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 82 of 83
Anonymous
Not applicable

In May bring all three of my CCL to $25000 or above, keep my utilization under 7% with two paid to zero the entire year versus missing the last three months and in December start investigating travel cards for 2020.
Message 83 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.