cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Close My Capital One QS Visa in June or September 2020?

tag
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Re: Should I Close My Capital One QS Visa in June or September 2020?

@RemediosThanks a lotSmiley Very Happy.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TekkenQQ7, simple question, What is the title of my post?  Because highlighting things in MY post, as though I need reminded what I typed, doesn't change the fact that I asked the question right off the bat then simply provided context (you know, the stuff people are always asking for on this site).  But, hey, whatever floats your boat.  Thanks for letting me know that it's MY decision to close MY card, by the way.  Good day to you.

@Remedios, please lock this thread.  Dios mio.

Message 12 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TekkenQQ7, simple question, What is the title of my post?  Because highlighting things in MY post, as though I need reminded what I typed, doesn't change the fact that I asked the question right off the bat then simply provided context (you know, the stuff people are always asking for on this site).  But, hey, whatever floats your boat.  Thanks for letting me know that it's MY decision to close MY card, by the way.  Good day to you.

@Remedios, please lock this thread.  Dios mio.

I will lock your thread per your request. 

With that said, when you ask a question on a public forum, you get answers. 

When you make a lengthy post, members may use different color font or bold a particular part to clarify which part of the post they are addressing. 

I get the part where you joined literally yesterday, so this is something you should expect to see quite a bit, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

If you dislike or have an issue with a post, three dots in the upper right hand corner, report abusive content. 

It works a lot better than the above post. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.