Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I? Discover...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I? Discover...

andyaycw wrote:
I got a message from Discover today...I couldn't make out the message very clearly, but presumably they want me to call them back...possibly to verify some information?

This is a good thing, correct?

Anytime they are talking to you its a good thing.  They just send letters to denySmiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
andyaycw
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I? Discover...

Well long story short, they approved me for the Discover More card, but called me back 5 seconds later asking me for employment information which is when I told them I was a student. As a result, I was notified that my application would be changed to a Student card with a mere $1000 credit limit. They informed me that I could convert to any other card in the future so long as I can meet the minimum income requirement of $15k a year. It is my intention of calling them 12 months from now to request a card conversion. I do have a job right now but since I only recently got hired I told them my income was Zero. Does anyone know if they will ask for verification of my income a year from now when I ask to convert?

Message Edited by andyaycw on 08-23-2007 11:25 PM

Starting Score: EQ 773, TU 766
Current Score (2/25/2017): EX 813, EQ 823, TU 818
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.