cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Request Increase On My Capital One Quicksilver CC?

tag
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Should I Request Increase On My Capital One Quicksilver CC?

@Anonymous wrote:

Follow up question, It's asking me "Monthly Spend with Credit Cards". Not sure how to answer this since I'm only using the Quicksilver card, and I'm using it for the majority of my living expenses, but I pay it in full before my due date.

I think it's actually "Monthly Spend with Credit Card" (singular). CapOne told me to put in an amoiunt that represents my typical spending on that card. How I wanted to come up with that number was up to me. I came up with an amount based on previous statements, finally choosing an amount that was on the high end of what I typically spent. As long as you choose a number that doesn't make their computers laugh at you, I think you'll be fine.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I Request Increase On My Capital One Quicksilver CC?

@HeavenOhio wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Follow up question, It's asking me "Monthly Spend with Credit Cards". Not sure how to answer this since I'm only using the Quicksilver card, and I'm using it for the majority of my living expenses, but I pay it in full before my due date.

I think it's actually "Monthly Spend with Credit Card" (singular). CapOne told me to put in an amount that represents my typical spending on that card. How I wanted to come up with that number was up to me. I came up with an amount based on previous statements, finally choosing an amount that was on the high end of what I typically spent. As long as you choose a number that doesn't make their computers laugh at you, I think you'll be fine.

Since that's the only card I use that's what I did. Thx.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.