cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I add Capital One Quicksilver One or ????

tag
SeattleBorn
New Contributor

Should I add Capital One Quicksilver One or ????

I just graduated my Cap One Platinum to unsecured with $2500 limit. Usage is never more then 10% and I pay off before due so no interest charges. I also don't get anything other then a credit report kudo. I am wondering if I should get a Quicksilver or other similar card to get some cash back.

I have a BECU Visa $5K, Amex Gold and Discover $10k that I dont carry any balances on. I pay cash for most things.  

Advice?

TU 650 EQ 670 Ex 680

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Re: Should I add Capital One Quicksilver One or ????

I'd app for the Quicksilver rather than the QuicksilverOne. Given your current card lineup, I think you'd probably qualify.

If you're not sure about your creditworthiness, note that QuicksilverOne has an annual fee, and it's very difficult to product-change (PC) into the no-fee Quicksilver down the road. If you don't feel confident applying for the Quicksilver, the Platinum is a better option than QS1. While it doesn't have rewards, there's also no fee. And it's relatively easy to PC into a Quicksilver once you have some history with it.

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Should I add Capital One Quicksilver One or ????

Or ???? Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.