cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply for New Capital One Walmart or wait

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Re: Should I apply for New Capital One Walmart or wait

@Adkins wrote:

I would wait. 

https://i.imgur.com/oyOV7FN.gif

Got it!  Definitely don't want to "poke the bear"!!

Message 11 of 13
Established Member

@Obscure-Expert wrote:

"Time to play CLI roulette for the next 12 months instead of applying though to give those scores time to rebound a bit."

Do you think it hurts your standing with credit card companies to request CLI through the LUV button multiple times?  I see a lot of people that say the push the request button daily.  Just curious.  

Message 12 of 13
Valued Contributor

No,  I routinely hit the buttons for various cards and they have all grown over time.  Knowing whether or not they HP helps in which ones see more action over the others though.

I wouldn't go hitting the button on Chase since it's HP every time, same with USB, Barclay, and so on.

Amex, Disco, Sync, Citi, and so on tend to be a SP / for at least the first attempt (Citi) 

CC's don't tend to grow very quickly w/o some intervetion to push the limits up.  Now, if you have 2-3 cards and run a ton of charges thorugh them they might escalate on their own but, if you're being a fiocer and manage your debt to 10% or less for the max points then they don't move on their own. 

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.