Should I apply for one more?

tag
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Should I apply for one more?

Cap Cash Reward - Approved (instant)

Chase Freedom - Approved (recon)

Which one is next?

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Should I apply for one more?

@armbenderc wrote:

Which one is next?

Maybe the Walmart card, wait on the other 2.

Message 2 of 9
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@armbenderc wrote:

Which one is next?

Maybe the Walmart card, wait on the other 2.

Got the wal-mart store card... waiting to get upgrade to discover =o)

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

Message 3 of 9
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Is there any other cards you're interested in? 

What's your AAOA and scores? 

Message 4 of 9
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Is there any other cards you're interested in? 

What's your AAOA and scores? 

Only score I know is from walmart fico, 700ish.

Message 5 of 9
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Do you have any negs?

You could try for zync or something if you want one, if you've got a decent file with around 6+ months of history you should be okay. Possibly discover more/it? Not really sure about your file. 

Message 6 of 9
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Do you have any negs?

You could try for zync or something if you want one, if you've got a decent file with around 6+ months of history you should be okay. Possibly discover more/it? Not really sure about your file. 

No neg and almost 4 years history... just high uti of 40%

I looking to get the Amex blue cash, but I think i will wait till uti drop. and I am waiting for walmart discover upgrade =\

Message 7 of 9
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Do you have any negs?

No neg and almost 4 years history... just high uti of 40%

I looking to get the Amex blue cash, but I think i will wait till uti drop. and I am waiting for walmart discover upgrade =\

With utli of 40%, you might want to look for a 0% BT CC to help you pay down your bal sooner. Other than that, it doesn't sound like another CC is going to help your credit picture right now.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 8 of 9
credithappy
Regular Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:

Which one is next?

I would try for the AMEX cards with that score.  BTW, Congrats

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.