cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I escalate this to supervisor? (NASA CC)

tag
Desmoire
Regular Contributor

Should I escalate this to supervisor? (NASA CC)

I was approved for the NASA Advantage Rewards exactly a month ago. That following weekend I moved into my new apartment and was having my mail forwarded. The following week I called customer service just to be sure the CC would be forwarded to my new address, but the lady advised me the envolope says "Do Not Forward" on it. No biggie, I simply asked her to change my address and send a new card. Two days later, I spoke with a different lady just to see if the card had shipped. After being placed on hold for about 5 minutes, she came back and said the previous representative only changed my physical address, NOT my mailing address so the 2nd card got sent to the wrong address yet again. However she changed my mailing address and said a 3rd card would be on the way. It has been 2.5 weeks and no card.

It's quite frustrating considering its been a month since I was approved. Should I call and request to speak with a supervisor to make darn sure everything gets fixed? Possibly request them to overnight a new card to the proper address?

Thanks guys

myFICO Scores EQ 778 TU 783 EX 772 | Mortgage 106774.00 | Auto Loan 15251.00 | AMEX BCE 0/25500 | Lowes 0/6300 | Barclay Rewards 0/5000 | NASA FCU 0/5000 | FNBO 0/4400 | Amazon 0/4000 | FNBO Employee 283/2900 | NFM 0/2600 | Chase Freedom 0/2500 | Best Buy 0/2300 | Cap One 0/2250 | FNBO 0/1100 | NASA FCU Rewards 0/1000 | Quicksilver 0/750 | Younkers 0/500 TOTAL: 283/74,450 0.003% UTIL
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Re: Should I escalate this to supervisor? (NASA CC)

I would if you don't think another front line can handle it. I really wouldn't like my card to go to the wrong address!
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 2 of 6
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

@Desmoire wrote:

I was approved for the NASA Advantage Rewards exactly a month ago. That following weekend I moved into my new apartment and was having my mail forwarded. The following week I called customer service just to be sure the CC would be forwarded to my new address, but the lady advised me the envolope says "Do Not Forward" on it. No biggie, I simply asked her to change my address and send a new card. Two days later, I spoke with a different lady just to see if the card had shipped. After being placed on hold for about 5 minutes, she came back and said the previous representative only changed my physical address, NOT my mailing address so the 2nd card got sent to the wrong address yet again. However she changed my mailing address and said a 3rd card would be on the way. It has been 2.5 weeks and no card.

It's quite frustrating considering its been a month since I was approved. Should I call and request to speak with a supervisor to make darn sure everything gets fixed? Possibly request them to overnight a new card to the proper address?

Thanks guys

definitely.

moving and changing addresses with newly approved credit cards is always tricky since companies can easily view it as fraud ("yes, i'm applying as mrs. X in california. oh and btw, can you mail the card to florida?"), so make sure you understand what precautions are in place that prevents you from getting the card.

Message 3 of 6
Desmoire
Regular Contributor

@go_FICO_self wrote:

@Desmoire wrote:

Thanks guys

definitely.

moving and changing addresses with newly approved credit cards is always tricky since companies can easily view it as fraud ("yes, i'm applying as mrs. X in california. oh and btw, can you mail the card to florida?"), so make sure you understand what precautions are in place that prevents you from getting the card.

I called NASA and asked the representative if I could speak with a supervisor but she was hoping she could help. After I told her the situation she placed me on hold then transferred me to the Visa Department. The lady I spoke with was very helpful. I told her the whole story and she did confirm the 3rd card was sent to the correct address, and was sent 14 business days ago. She said they have been quite busy, but confirmed other members were recieving their cards around 14-15 business days. She said if I dont recieve it by Monday, to call her directly and she will have a card expedited in 2 business days to my address.

Pretty happy with the way this employee helped me. Hopefully it arrives today or tomorrow.

myFICO Scores EQ 778 TU 783 EX 772 | Mortgage 106774.00 | Auto Loan 15251.00 | AMEX BCE 0/25500 | Lowes 0/6300 | Barclay Rewards 0/5000 | NASA FCU 0/5000 | FNBO 0/4400 | Amazon 0/4000 | FNBO Employee 283/2900 | NFM 0/2600 | Chase Freedom 0/2500 | Best Buy 0/2300 | Cap One 0/2250 | FNBO 0/1100 | NASA FCU Rewards 0/1000 | Quicksilver 0/750 | Younkers 0/500 TOTAL: 283/74,450 0.003% UTIL
Message 4 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Happy to hear things seem to be working out.

I don't think we are allowed to post CSR names or direct extensions though. Lexie might hunt you down...be on the look out Smiley Tongue 

Message 5 of 6
Desmoire
Regular Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Happy to hear things seem to be working out.

I don't think we are allowed to post CSR names or direct extensions though. Lexie might hunt you down...be on the look out Smiley Tongue 

Fixed. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.