cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I hit the Chase Luv Button even though I just got the Card. I am tempted y'all!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I hit the Chase Luv Button even though I just got the Card. I am tempted y'all!!

landocalrissian, any update on the cli request?
Message 21 of 24
BobbyJ
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I hit the Chase Luv Button even though I just got the Card. I am tempted y'all!!

Hello,

I just received my Chase Platinum Visa in the mail yesterday after a recon for a denial 2 weeks ago.  My original limit was $1000 and I called the backdoor number and asked for $2000 and got an additional $300 for a total of $1300cl.   They told me that they review the accounts often and I could get my credit line increased higher within 3 months.

Bobby
Fico 8 Scores: EX: 787 (6/25/21) EQ: 788 (6/12/21) TU: 750 (2/21/21)
Fico 9 Scores: EX: 799 (11/9/20) EQ: 794 (10/13/20)

Ch7 BK Filed on 10/13/2013 - Discharged 1/14/14

Amex Blue Cash Preferred $15K | Amex Gold Card | Citi Costco Visa $7700 | USBank Altitude Go Visa Sig $10K | USBank Cash+ Visa $8K | C1 Savor MC Elite $15K | C1 Venture One $10K | C1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K | C1 Quicksilver WMC $10K | Penfed Plat Rewards Visa $9,500 | Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa $11K | Discover IT $7500 | USAA Pref Rewards Visa $5K | Penfed Path Visa $10K | Logix FCU Plat MC $12K | SDCCU Plat Visa $2,500 | Best Buy Visa $2K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa Sig $500 | Consumers CU Visa Cash Rebate $5K | PNC Points Visa $2500 | JCPenney $1,800 | Abound CU Plat Visa $5K | Lowes $7K | HSN Card $3K | Walmart MasterCard $2K | Walmart Store Card $2K | Kohls $1K | Target Red Card $800 | QVC Card $800
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I did not get the increase.  They are going to send a letter telling me why.  I guess, I need to be patient.  Sometimes it is hard to be in the credit game--BUT NONE OF US REALLY HAVE A CHOICE.

I did not use the backdoor #.  What is it, because I dont have it?  And I hope that it is a number that is different from the number on the back of the card.
Message 23 of 24
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Backdoors numbers can be found in the "credit cards" thread then you will see "backdoor numbers" pinned at the top!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.