cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

tag
charyot77
Regular Contributor

Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

I don't apply for credit often but this week I've been n a roll!

I have applied and been approved for an Amex Blue, a Zync, and a US Bank Pltainum Visa.

I am currently thinking aboutdoing onemast app for the year with Citi.

Do you guys think I would be pressing my luck? I already have the inquiries, I figure I should group them all together.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

@charyot77 wrote:

I don't apply for credit often but this week I've been n a roll!

I have applied and been approved for an Amex Blue, a Zync, and a US Bank Pltainum Visa.

I am currently thinking aboutdoing onemast app for the year with Citi.

Do you guys think I would be pressing my luck? I already have the inquiries, I figure I should group them all together.

congrats! Do you need another cc? Does citi have some great promo/rewards you want? It sounds like you'd probably be approved based on what you got already. I'd think about the hit to your AAOA and how much you want/need the citi card to decide about apping. 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 3
charyot77
Regular Contributor

Re: Should I try to squeeze in one more app?

I don't NEED another credot card, I just thought it would be good to have the cards age together and to have the inqs fall off together.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.