cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should i be feel bad to closed my Wells Fargo account ?

tag
Enhasa

Re: Should i be feel bad to closed my Wells Fargo account ?

did u try to ask for a CLI before? Another reason u didn't get high CLI was probably because you were on their college card the entire time.

Most banks aren't interested in extending huge lines of credit to college students, I assume.

dw anyways. u already closed it. cant do much now Smiley Tongue

it shouldn't affect u anyways unless it was ur oldest (or one of the older) account.

Since rewards is your priority, u have way better cards (amex, chase freedom, discover) etc. So you didn't lose out on anything really.

Message 11 of 13
Tanyasf
Established Member

Dear .you know what .Is the oldest credit card i have .but you know what is funny .My have own the card two years .the funiest part is  my credit report said my oldest card is 1 year and 2 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **bleep** ???????   However my BOA and Discover card  come after  my  WF college card  had appovred 4 days later .So i don't think it's too bad . 

Yes .This is a college card .You explan a lot 

I'm not an American and i will never be
Message 12 of 13
Enhasa

if there's an error with the credit account age, u can call ur bank and get them to fix it. that'll help with ur score definitely! best of luck ^^

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.