Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Financial - 5 and 2%

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Signal Financial - 5 and 2%

Hey guys, was looking at 2% credit cards, this one looks good. Have you guys heard of it before and how is their card? I know a way to join the membership if anyone wants to get in. I think they just updated their card early last year too. Giving 5% in the first year of home improvement and 2% on everything else, no FTF too.

https://www.signalfinancialfcu.org/signaturevisa/
5 REPLIES 5
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

Re: Signal Financial - 5 and 2%

Is it a hard pull to join?? Who do they pull for membership/credit products? What is the work around for membership??

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@snickerpedia wrote:

Is it a hard pull to join?? Who do they pull for membership/credit products? What is the work around for membership??

Looks like Membership is addressed on their site. Have No idea on the other questions.

• Can I join?

There are many ways to become a member. And once you join, you’re a member for life—even if your qualifying relationship changes. You are eligible if you:

• Live, work, worship, go to school in Washington, DC or within the Capital Beltway in Prince George’s County
    • Are a relative of a Signal Financial FCU member
    • Are a current employee, retiree, or surviving spouse within one of our Select Employee Groups
    • Are a member of the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) — we will pay the first year’s membership fee for new members (WABA eligibility is applicable to residents of MD, DC, and VA only)
    • Are an employee of a business member of the Wheaton-Kensington Chamber of Commerce
    • Are a resident or employee of Leisure World of Maryland
Message 3 of 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Okay, so I called them and they said even if a person out of state were to join the bicycle organization, that they aren't eligible. That really sucks, I work for the biggest company in the world - Amazon and yet they're not part of the employee groups, but if you guys work for ATT, Verizon, etc you could get in fortunately lol. I got a friend that works for ATT, not sure if he could sponsor me tho.
Message 4 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@TheBoondocks wrote:
Okay, so I called them and they said even if a person out of state were to join the bicycle organization, that they aren't eligible. That really sucks, I work for the biggest company in the world - Amazon and yet they're not part of the employee groups, but if you guys work for ATT, Verizon, etc you could get in fortunately lol. I got a friend that works for ATT, not sure if he could sponsor me tho.

Well, AT&T and Verizon are at least same order of magnitude as Amazon, perhaps not so much Betru Salon Prive!

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@TheBoondocks wrote:

Well, AT&T and Verizon are at least same order of magnitude as Amazon, perhaps not so much Betru Salon Prive!

😄😄😄

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.