Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature Federal Credit Union Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signature Federal Credit Union Visa

I came across this credit card from Signature FCU, which give 2% Cashback and very interesting perks at no annual fee:

https://www.signaturefcu.org/Products/Credit-Cards/Visa-Signature.aspx

Has anyone applied for this card? If so, could you share your data points and experience using th card?

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: Signature Federal Credit Union Visa

They almost got me with their high interest checking account. But then 1k monthly direct deposit and 10 debit card swipes.

Who uses a debit card any more, right?
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 29
MidnightKnight
New Contributor

Most of the high yield interest accounts you can do an ACH push into the account and it'll qualify as a direct deposit. In addition the debit card purchases are quite easy, you can just go to the gas pump and do < $1 transactions X times ( depending on requirements). There are other creative methods as well for small transactions.

On the other hand, I've been interested in this card as well.... some of their card designs are interesting. Especially the bright yellow Student card. I might app for this one at some point.

Message 3 of 29
minski
Established Contributor

Only thing I can offer is that I applied for this card about a month ago. The app is still listed as "pending". At this time, I am in no hurry. Just curious to see how long it will take to get a response. Granted, my case might be "special". I had one app closed for only partially completing it and then ignored the multiple attempts by the reps to contact me about the SM I sent them.
Message 4 of 29
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

@minski wrote:
Only thing I can offer is that I applied for this card about a month ago. The app is still listed as "pending". At this time, I am in no hurry. Just curious to see how long it will take to get a response. Granted, my case might be "special". I had one app closed for only partially completing it and then ignored the multiple attempts by the reps to contact me about the SM I sent them.

Did you ever hear back from them? I joined in 2017 and got a LOC through them, and at the time, the only real info I got on reqs was they wanted a pretty low DTI ratio. I've been happy with them, and was considering getting the card, too!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting... a 2% cashback NPSL card at 8.7% fixed!

Anyone can join as well (American Consumer Council). 

I imagine you need very high income for this one since their Platinum card is 8.9% with up to $25K limit. Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 29
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

I decided to take advice from DoC and "be the DP [you] want to see" Smiley Wink I pulled the trigger last night. I unlocked EQ, but I don't see a HP alert yet - I'll be curious if they do one. When I got the LoC, I never did get a HP from them. It said a loan officer would contact me today, so fingers crossed! I'll update when I hear back from them...

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyryan wrote:

I decided to take advice from DoC and "be the DP [you] want to see" Smiley Wink I pulled the trigger last night. I unlocked EQ, but I don't see a HP alert yet - I'll be curious if they do one. When I got the LoC, I never did get a HP from them. It said a loan officer would contact me today, so fingers crossed! I'll update when I hear back from them...

Good luck, definitely keep us posted! 

Message 8 of 29
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Good luck! Hope you get a ridiculous approval!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 9 of 29
digitek
Established Contributor

This is a really nice CC.  It has one heck of a benefits package, especially for a no AF card, and it is 2% cash back no FTF.  Good luck with it.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.