Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simmons Bank Credit Cards

tag
jwduke
Regular Contributor

Re: Simmons Bank Credit Cards

Well, I tried for thr second time, and well I finally got one! It was really actually easier than the first time. No requests for pay stubs, tax forms, nothing! Just a stressless and easy procedure. And they only checked one credit bureau.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: FICO- 798 (02/21/18)
Goal Score: 800+ All Three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jwduke, glad to hear that you were approved for their CC. Which one did you apply for? How long did the whole process take?

I'm thinking they're still pretty conservative to some extent, but I'm sure your profile is pretty solid (i.e. long AAoA, very few inquiries, few/no accounts, no negatives, etc.).
Message 12 of 16
jwduke
Regular Contributor

FinStar, I applied April 30th. They (Simmons) checked my credit May 2nd. I had the card in hand May 11th. I applied for the Simmons Bank Platinum Visa Card. I received a 9.75% rate, and a $10000 LOC.

As for AAofA, for me that is 5 years. I have 3 Inquiries, a 30 day late from Citi that I'm fighting, and no negatives.

Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jwduke, good to know. Which CR did they use for your application? I might entertain this after several inquiries fall off in the near horizon.
Message 14 of 16
jwduke
Regular Contributor

FinStar, according to my CR, they only used TransUnion.

I hope this is of help to you, and others wanting a Simmons Bank Card.

Message 15 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the great data points @jwduke.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.