cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simon Mall Properties American Express Card (New)

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Simon Mall Properties American Express Card (New)

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Just to remind that, most of the mall retailers have heavy promotions.  A lot of them are on most of the cashback portals.  I can easily find 5%, 6% and even 8% from time to time.  I could earn more depending how I make the purchases.  

So are you saying in additional to the promotions from the retailers--you can possibly earn more CB if you use the Simon AMEX card?

If you are using one of the  merchants that get 5% online with the Simon Amex card, you can (usually) use the card when going through an online portal and stack the cashback.   Equally, some online malls do also have some in-store offers, so possibly they would stack as well.

Message 11 of 13
Bill77
Regular Contributor

Interesting that this is on the Amex network and every other Cardless card is a Mastercard.  Most of the MCs are a $50 SUB and this Amex is $150 sub.

Message 12 of 13
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

I'm remember reading about this on Simon Property's website. It actually is a great draw to rent or lease from them in my opinion.  I know independent retailers, like the ones that rent from kiosks, would have to justify the additional expense for taking Amex. It may just be worth it in today's market.

Guyatthebeach

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.