Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business Registration for Amex

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: Small Business Registration for Amex

So I can pay my rent with it and the processing system will run it as I would now? (E-check)
Message 21 of 45
Open123
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:
So I can pay my rent with it and the processing system will run it as I would now? (E-check)

Yes.  Serve's billpay checks are issued via Wells Fargo.

Message 22 of 45
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Wow!! Car payment too???
Message 23 of 45
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Open123 wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:
Serve is prepaid and has same offers as revolvers and charge now I'm wondering why I'm paying an AF lol

Serve has no rewards for spend.  Smiley Happy

In my view, the single best feature of Serve is to load with a CC (2% from Fid Amex), and used for its billpay features.  For example, my utility charges a CC payment fee, but I can avoid it by using Serve's billpay.  The billpay feature not only makes it possible to circumvent payment fees, but earn a 2% rebate.

PS - Could also load for Debit card rewards.

/2#($*@#$ Every time you come around I learn something incredibly useful and new to me.  How did I miss this feature?  I am such an idiot.

Thank you once again Open123, my hero!

        
Message 24 of 45
John02
New Contributor

I registered both cards I have as well as 2 AU's. Is it possible with this offer to split say a $20 purchase into 2 $10 payments with 2 separate cards for the same transaction (and so get all $20 back in credits)? Assuming the storeowner allows it that is.

Message 25 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, Lexi. Last year I missed out because I forgot to register.

@Open123 Thanks for the tip. I don't have the Serve card, but worth looking into for the rewards benefit! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 26 of 45
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

This is a great promo. Thanks for the heads up!

Message 27 of 45
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Just a reminder, you can start registering for Small Business Saturday now. You'll get a $10 statement credit when you make a purchase of $10 or more.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/small-business/Shop-Small/

Thanks Lexie...going to my favorite Latin Restaurant here in NYC...I'm glad they were on the list. On a different note, I have seen some weird listings this year, such as Olive Garden and KFC...are these considered "small" businesses?

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 28 of 45
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@John02 wrote:

I registered both cards I have as well as 2 AU's. Is it possible with this offer to split say a $20 purchase into 2 $10 payments with 2 separate cards for the same transaction (and so get all $20 back in credits)? Assuming the storeowner allows it that is.

I believe one of the conditions is that you need to complete it in one transaction...please correct me if I am mistaken everyone.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 29 of 45
myjourney
Super Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@John02 wrote:

I believe one of the conditions is that you need to complete it in one transaction...please correct me if I am mistaken everyone.

Correct the sale must be over $10 for the credit 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.