Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I hit the Walmart Increase Button

tag
resilient
Established Contributor

Re: So I hit the Walmart Increase Button

Too soon.....oh well.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Elcid89 wrote:

@thelethargicage wrote:
@Elcid89: does that statement apply to CareCredit accounts as well?

I don't have a CareCredit account, but to my knowledge you have to call in to their automated number and process a CLI through that. There is no luv button on the CC website, and AFAIK you have to specify a requested increase amount for Carecredit in addition to stating income.

I would imagine that the underlying system logic works the same though. It will have identified a threshhold which you are eligible to increase to, and will automatically give you that upon request if you are eligible. AFAIK it is still a SP or works off of the last SP that GECRB has pulled for you.

For that one, I would just request a 100% increase and see what it does. Worst case it denies and you are no worse off than you were before you asked. It may counter or give you the opportunity to transfer to a person for further review.

@Elcid89 - just for clarification, CareCredit requests for CLIs are not SPs.

Message 12 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Very nice CLI!

@FinStar is correct, CareCredit is usually a HP
Message 13 of 14
Elcid89
Contributor

ok, my bad. Thanks for clarifying!

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.