cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

Wasn't expecting to see any more of these any time soon--considering when I applied for my latest loan from them 4.5 mos. ago back in March they told me my Promise card CL was about $16k higher than it should be for my reported income. However they approved the $2k personal loan and let me keep my existing CL--so not gonna poke the bear any more!

Screenshot_2019-08-08 PenFed Online.png

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: So This Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

That's cool they do it that way!!     Do all CC offer a page that says we can offer you this?!    Or is that on your Bank Account information with them that it shows offers to you like that?!

Message 2 of 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

That's cool they do it that way!!     Do all CC offer a page that says we can offer you this?!    Or is that on your Bank Account information with them that it shows offers to you like that?!

Any pre-approved offers for loans or credit cards will be on your main account page on the very right side and will be titled "Your Offers".

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Nice getting pre-quals as yet to ever see one from them... I guess the reason you are seeing those is speculation are those are secured loans being they can be repo'ed Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
RickNATL
Established Contributor

They seem to mail me my pre-approved offers...here is a check for up to $25K, sign and deposit if you want the loan, etc...

Message 5 of 6
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

PenFed is the king of acting shy and uninterested but really is drooling for you. That or you passed that specific FICO where they now care. Just make sure that you keep your friends close and your CU's closer.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.