cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

Wasn't expecting to see any more of these any time soon--considering when I applied for my latest loan from them 4.5 mos. ago back in March they told me my Promise card CL was about $16k higher than it should be for my reported income. However they approved the $2k personal loan and let me keep my existing CL--so not gonna poke the bear any more!

Screenshot_2019-08-08 PenFed Online.png

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: So This Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

That's cool they do it that way!!     Do all CC offer a page that says we can offer you this?!    Or is that on your Bank Account information with them that it shows offers to you like that?!

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

That's cool they do it that way!!     Do all CC offer a page that says we can offer you this?!    Or is that on your Bank Account information with them that it shows offers to you like that?!

Any pre-approved offers for loans or credit cards will be on your main account page on the very right side and will be titled "Your Offers".

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

Nice getting pre-quals as yet to ever see one from them... I guess the reason you are seeing those is speculation are those are secured loans being they can be repo'ed Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

They seem to mail me my pre-approved offers...here is a check for up to $25K, sign and deposit if you want the loan, etc...

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: So This Recently Happened--In Shock (Penfed)...

PenFed is the king of acting shy and uninterested but really is drooling for you. That or you passed that specific FICO where they now care. Just make sure that you keep your friends close and your CU's closer.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 12/11/19
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V(Milford Federal), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.