cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, has anyone been turned down after the 7 to 10 day message from Hooters?

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

So, has anyone been turned down after the 7 to 10 day message from Hooters?

Just wondering. I've heard many people say they were instantly denied. A few have said they were instantly approved. MANY have said they were approved after getting the 7 to 10 day message. So far I haven't read anyone who says they were declined after the 7 to 10 day message.  Anyone out there???

I guess I'm just nervous because I applied when I shouldn't have and got the wait message. I don't need the hit but I won't mind as much if I get approved!  I was supposed to wait until my fico was 605 before I applied but I didn't (can anyone say SLEIGH CENTER Smiley Sad?!).

FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So, has anyone been turned down after the 7 to 10 day message from Hooters?

to the SLEIGH CENTER with you.
Message 2 of 6
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

Yep Timothy, I was thinking the same thing Smiley Very Happy! I guess I'll just be mozzying on over there any day now. But only after I learn my fate with Hooters! If I'm approved, I'll feel a little better during my stay at Sleigh (that rhymes, honest, I wasn't trying to!).

FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 3 of 6
buckeye74
Valued Member

I was denied after 7-10 day message.  my scores were TU 595, EX 620 and EQ 571.  they gave me no real reason except they said i can write for the reason!
Message 4 of 6
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

I applied online, got the 7-10 day message, but card came in the mail with $2000 CL..
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 7-10 day message also... I called and the csr told me I was declined. But about 2 weeks later a card arrives in the mail... So, just be patient...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.