Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Pulls on CR and pre-selected offers

tag
SPreb
Regular Contributor

Soft Pulls on CR and pre-selected offers

How do SPs show up on CR? My fico reports dont show any pulls for pre-selected offers. I keep getting the BoA cashrewards 0% and the Chase Mileageplus. I ended up getting the chase. But I dont see any SPs on my CR

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Soft Pulls on CR and pre-selected offers

You have to buy/pull the reports directly from the bureaus themselves to see soft inquiries.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@SPreb wrote:

How do SPs show up on CR? My fico reports dont show any pulls for pre-selected offers. I keep getting the BoA cashrewards 0% and the Chase Mileageplus. I ended up getting the chase. But I dont see any SPs on my CR

You will not see them on the CRs from myFICO.  SPs can only be viewed when you obtain your reports directly from the actual CRAs or other disclosure sites like annualcreditreport.com

Message 3 of 5
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Where are you getting your reports? If here, sp won't appear...but if from the bureaus directly they have a section for sps Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 5
SPreb
Regular Contributor

ok makes sense. thanks folks!

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.