Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Walmart and JCPenney love from Sychrony

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Some Walmart and JCPenney love from Sychrony

I just went online and Got and increase to600 on my Walmart Card and an Increase to 1000 on my JCPenney card Walmart I've will have had for a year in March and started at 250 JCPenney I started at 500 last December 😊 How often can you ask for increases cause I definitely make use of these cards
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Some Walmart and JCPenney love from Sychrony

Every 4 months with the request CLI button or anytime with a call to credit solutions.
Message 2 of 6
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Update I got my Walmart Card up to 1000 and I also was able to auto increase my American Eagle Card 💳 from 150 to 500 that's good for now we will see in 4 months 😊 Thanks
Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice progressSmiley Happy. Once you find success with calls to credit solutions its almost like Geico, so easy a caveman can do itSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 6
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

It's pretty Neat I told myself I'm am going in the Garden (except for increasing the current cards I have ) For now✔️
Message 5 of 6
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

My Walmart Card is now at 1000 and my JCPenney card is a 1400 . 😊 American Eagle Card is at 750 and Toys"R"Us which I have only had maybe for 3. Months. Started at 200 is now at 1000 😊😊😊😊😊
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.