Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something only Ya'll can appreciate

tag
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Something only Ya'll can appreciate

congrats on all of it!  It made me giggle about the "not skinny enough"... my skater nephew was the same way!!   so many skater boys are the same way!!! 

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 21 of 33
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Booner72 wrote:

@djrez4 wrote:

@Omaplatypus wrote:

Congrats.  The last paragraph... "huh?"

Pretty much this.  And, congrats on the weight loss.

And, you let your 10-year-old son wear pink skinny jeans?

Why not?  He has yellow, purple, red and green, too.  If it makes you feel better, he's the #1 QB on his football team.  Well rounded.  Smiley Happy

If he's happy, then why not, indeed!

Congrats on both the approval and the weight loss. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 22 of 33
djrez4
Established Contributor

@kobe2012 wrote:
+1 ..colored skinny jeans are the best!!!!!!

I'm already a crotchety old man, I guess.  You kids scare me.  Get off my lawn!

Message 23 of 33
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the card and the Weight Loss!!!!

I logged into my account when you said increases would appear on the 19th and voila....Finally got the upgrade to a VISA....Have had the card since 2010 in January, so almost 3 years and my score on EQ is 670 and i think they pull TU so they could have looked at that report for the upgrade and i have a 676 on that one.

Walmart Visa and Old Navy Visa in one month. Excited. Only a measly 2000 from a 1400 credit limit that i just asked for an increase on two weeks ago but thats ok. Plus i get 30.00 back when i purchase something outsde of Old Navy

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the laugh this morning, and Congrats! Oh and I have 3 boys and if any of them wanted to rock out some pink skinny jeans, this momma would say go for it! Defining gender by colors is so outdated lol Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 33
dude11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the laugh this morning, and Congrats! Oh and I have 3 boys and if any of them wanted to rock out some pink skinny jeans, this momma would say go for it! Defining gender by colors is so outdated lol Smiley Happy

WOW! This world is obviously coming to an end. Seriously what is up with boys and not only boys but older guys and skinny jeans today???!!!!! Then to top it off fluorescent colors too! Regardless of era, age, or trend males and skinny jeans?! SKINNY JEANS??!!!!

LOL. Oh well. Congrats to the OP I guess.

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dude11 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

WOW! This world is obviously coming to an end. Seriously what is up with boys and not only boys but older guys and skinny jeans today???!!!!! Then to top it off fluorescent colors too! Regardless of era, age, or trend males and skinny jeans?! SKINNY JEANS??!!!!

LOL. Oh well. Congrats to the OP I guess.

I know, right?  I mean, I don't really care what people wear, but I don't understand it at all.  The reason for a guy to want to wear girl's skinny jeans is lost on me.

Message 27 of 33
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!!!!! I love my BR Visa... Basically the same card... I get rewards ALL the time or offers for 3x or 4x for ANY purchases... I do pif though cause the APR is SKY HIGH at 23.99%. I have a $7,000 limit!!:-)

I love skinny jeans btw hahah and I'm a guy... I actually wore a hottttt pink dress shirt to work today!!! Don't hate on fashion people ;-)

Very fashion forward. J.Crew and Brooks Brothers have the best colors.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 28 of 33
Booner72
Senior Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Congrats on the size 12 salmon in pink pants that has a Visa... oh, I'm so confused.   Just congrats!

LOL!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 29 of 33
Booner72
Senior Contributor

All of your posts are hilarious about those dang jeans!   But they're NOT neon, for the record. 

The VISA only gut upped by 800 bucks - to 1800.  Kinda irritated at that.  Went on a CLI spree and got JCP up to from 3K to 4038K  (WHAT?? weird odd number) and Lowe's went up 1000.00.  Home depot wanted to do a hard pull so I told them "no" (she acted kinda surprised on that).  Carecredit is at 7K and they denied another increase, (they're one of my oldest so that's annoying)....

Have a good weekend everyone.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.