Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Capital One Card Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony Capital One Card Approved

Low 600's everyone says typically excellent credit requirement, but my buddy and I got approved the same day we have similar credit profile...not only that it was second Cap One card, glitch in the system and I should consider myself lucky?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Sony Capital One Card Approved

low 600's are not excellent fico scores...believe me I have been there....whats your limit on the sony card

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beb86 wrote:

low 600's are not excellent fico scores...believe me I have been there....whats your limit on the sony card

I totaly agree, limit is $500. My friend has almost identical credit profile we both got approved for the same.  I was shocked, but happy.

Message 3 of 31
beb86
Valued Contributor

the cap 1 sony card is an "excellent" credit profile card offered by cap 1 that was aquired from chase like how the bbrzmc was aquired from hsbc those score you provided must be FAKOS and your FICO must be way higher because the info you provided doesnt make any sense....and AMEX zync is just not possible with a 607 EX FICO. do you have any baddies or are you new to the country there is somthing strange here

Message 4 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beb86 wrote:

the cap 1 sony card is an "excellent" credit profile card offered by cap 1 that was aquired from chase like how the bbrzmc was aquired from hsbc those score you provided must be FAKOS and your FICO must be way higher because the info you provided doesnt make any sense....and AMEX zync is just not possible with a 607 EX FICO. do you have any baddies or are you new to the country there is somthing strange here

I have no reason to lie about this.  I have enough denial letters from other credit card companies to know my scores.  My recent score thru Wal Mart TU 603, I have some denials that show EXPERIAN 598.  You can't always go of what is posted, sometimes you have to try something.  I am a living proof that I was approved with those scores.

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit started around 2005, I am 25 I don't think thats new and my baddies are 2 charge offs one with cap one and one with HSBC from 2006 along with a SPRING collection.

Message 6 of 31
beb86
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit started around 2005, I am 25 I don't think thats new and my baddies are 2 charge offs one with cap one and one with HSBC from 2006 along with a SPRING collection.

well congrats and treat those cards VERY WELL and you should see a moderate increase in your scores and limits

Message 7 of 31
beb86
Valued Contributor

I burned amex a few years ago and just got back in good graces so you better believe I treat that card very well now

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are lucky, I read that they black list if you burn them.  I am glad that while back I stopped using the card and eventually they closed it, which im sure is the reason why they gave me a chance again even though my scores are lower

Message 9 of 31
beb86
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You are lucky, I read that they black list if you burn them.  I am glad that while back I stopped using the card and eventually they closed it, which im sure is the reason why they gave me a chance again even though my scores are lower

I paid them back in full you can read about it here

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Amex-Optima-Oasis-program/m-p/1193077/highlight/true#M334172

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.