Special Offer: 5% on Insurance, Utilities, Cable, Phone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Special Offer: 5% on Insurance, Utilities, Cable, Phone

Received this in my email recently:

CC939EC1-67F2-4149-BD87-BD0E278CD41D.jpeg

A8ED77B3-44FB-41A9-94EA-8183031B7C79.jpeg

I went ahead and activated it mostly for insurance. I already have 5% for utilities with my Us Cash+, but still thought this was an ingesting offer. I think amazon sent me a similar offer last year which I didn't really take advantage of. Just curious if anyone else is receiving this or a similar offer for their Chase Amazon Prime card?

4 REPLIES 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Special Offer: 5% on Insurance, Utilities, Cable, Phone

That's a nice offer.  How  recently did they send that, though?  I'd be unhappy about getting an offer with a two month promo period a mere 18 days before the promo end.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They originally sent it Jan 15th, but I ignored it at the time. They sent another email about it a couple weeks ago in early Feb which is when I activated it. But you're right; I won't get as much value from the offer now.

Chase also sent me a balance transfer offer in Jan for my Amazon card as well as a strange 'thank you' point bonus for my freedom earlier this month:

2DA6D3EE-652D-45B7-8EE4-E4215DA03E36.jpeg

Message 3 of 5
AceTen
Regular Contributor

I got this email a few weeks ago. Great offer and I could not be more pleased with the Amazon prime visa signature card.

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 4 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nice offer. I received an offer yesterday from Citi on my AAdvantage Executive card offering 5 AAdvantage Miles/$1 up to 2500. Offer ends mid or late March.

I wish I had the Amazon offer. Currently had something similar to this one on my Best Buy card.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.