Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedway Credit Card / or Store Card

tag
jk26978
Regular Contributor

Speedway Credit Card / or Store Card

Hello all

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with a credit card or even the store only card with Speedway?  I would be interested in this one but would like to get opinions on whether anyone would possibly know how hard the cards may be to get - such as BK friendly, scores etc.....I have contacted them trying to find out whether it is one application like with Walmart and they just try to see which (if either) of the two one would qualify for.  I purchase most of my gas from Speedway due to convenience in my area and use the rewards - Applebee's - $50.00 gift cards are nice just by buying something that I use every day - if you use their cards to purchase with you often times receive more points, thus obtaining the gift cards thru rewards even quicker

Thanks for your time......

K

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Speedway Credit Card / or Store Card

Don't have the card, from the website, at least the top teir card is by Chase, Can't find any details on there non MC card. Of course if you have the credit there are better cards to get, 2 or more percent gas cards are getting quite common so I may just wait for one of those. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 3
haiti222
Contributor

Re: Speedway Credit Card / or Store Card

I don't know if Marathon (who owns Speedway) kept the store card or sold it to WFNB, like they did the Marathon (and the Marathon Visa, formerly Chase).. 

I do know that a little known feature of the Menard's Big Card  (by Capital One, formerly HSBC) is that it is valid at Speedway, Holiday, and Quik Trip, with a 1% annual rebate on gas (by Menards Gift Certificate). Also, you get a certificate for a birthday gift at Menards....

http://www.menards.com/main/c-3433.htm

You can still get Speedy Rewards. I would often buy the prepaid cards with the Menards Card, depending on  what the Speedy Reward bonus was.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.