cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spending Chart Attached - Tell me what CC I need!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Look at my spending File - Tell me what CC I need!

$100 sign up bonus on the UBER I believe. I failed to put that in my spreadsheet...

Thoughts on going the authorized user route and my wife & I each getting new different cards? 

Message 11 of 15
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

$100 sign up bonus on the UBER I believe. I failed to put that in my spreadsheet...

Thoughts on going the authorized user route and my wife & I each getting new different cards? 

That is what my wife & I do.

It helps each have a thicker credit profile, credit of your own, and double up on rewards

Let her get the Amazon and Ducks, you get a general 2% and the Uber or Bank or the West

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else have any ideas. I’m leaning this way...

BOA - @ 3% Online shopping, Groceries @ 2%

I will get - Uber - @ 4% dining, 3% aiirfare and hotels, ( $100 SUB, $50 credit for paying Amazon Prime, cell insurance)

Wife will get Ducks unlimited @ 5% gas and sporting goods

Thoughts...?

Message 13 of 15
xaximus
Valued Contributor

I think that sounds good. I would still consider a straight 2% card for all of your other misc. spending. Things that don't fall in any of the other categories and most likely will only get 1% CB.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for Uber today and was instantly approved for $18,000 Credit limit. What’s next?

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.