Did you mean: 

Sprint Visa Card...New Flavor of the Holiday...Maybe

tag
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Sprint Visa Card...New Flavor of the Holiday...Maybe

@Anonymous wrote:

@awp317 wrote:

So you get a credit card from sprint to pay your sprint bill which people use to finance phones and pay monthly via their sprint bill. So you take out a debt, and pay that with another debt. Sprint really knows how to market. 

I think the better question is why does someone use Sprint? 

They have the worst service plus the biggest clown in the industry as their spokesman. 

Who's that?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marcarelli. 

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just saw that banner as well lol. I'm actually on the chat now trying to figure out how much i have to pay to get out of contract.  Should be around $200 since only one phone on lease out of my 4 total lines. I want Verizon.  

Card looks nice lol

Message 23 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just saw that banner as well lol. I'm actually on the chat now trying to figure out how much i have to pay to get out of contract.  Should be around $200 since only one phone on lease out of my 4 total lines. I want Verizon.  

Card looks nice lol

The APR omg though lol

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not getting it, just saying it looks nice lol.

Verizon just did my HP on EQ to switch.

Message 25 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Not getting it, just saying it looks nice lol.

Verizon just did my HP on EQ to switch.

Saying ARP on card is up to 36%... Ya sucks Verizon does a HP on EQ to switch although glad you did and you will be glad you did as well!  No more dropped calls, etcSmiley Happy

Message 26 of 29
arkane
Established Contributor

I had Verizon for 5 years (4 years on a dumbphone though) before finally dropping them since they were so restrictive and unreasonable about using the phone in Canada -- "Sir we don't allow roaming on prepaid plan because there's no guarantee you'll pay back the hundreds of dollars of roaming charges". I kid you not, those were the actual words from a CSR. That was pretty much the final straw for me. 

Dropped them for TMobile and could not be happier, better signal and speed everywhere I go. Plus for only $5 extra I can port my plan into both Canada and Mexico (Mobile without borders) and use my phone as if it was in the US without having to worry about roaming charges. 

Active:

Closed:

6/8/20:

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sprint won't even be around in a few years IMO. I wouldn't touch this card

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn’t apply for this card but I had a door to door salesman come to my door trying to sell me sprint service,  it’s actually not bad in my area but I still told him no. A couple of days later I guy I work with told me his daughter was doing that type of marketing for sprint and asked me if I would consider swapping over to help her out.  At the time I was on a family plan with 6 lines through T-Mobile that I just renewed with them in January.  Needless to say my bill was 450 a month with 5 new iPhones I was paying for and the unlimited service. 

Sprint offered me 6 lines with 6 iPhone x’s for 250 a month total until July 31st of 2019 then after that my bill goes up another 35.00 for the remainder of the contract.  They bought out my 5 lines that I had with T-Mobile.  Eeach ported phone number had a 650.00 credit, I owed about 550.00 for each phone so that was taken care of with the credits. Plus they gave me 100 dollars per line that I carried to sprint, and 50 dollars per line because my coworker referred me he also got 50 a line for referring me.   Then I referred another coworker so I am getting another 250 and she is getting 250.  

To sum it up I received the first 250 last week via visa cash cards. When my coworker makes her first payment then I will get another 250 worth of cash cards.  After I make my third payment 500 will be placed into my credit union through the sprint credit union rewards program.  And every 12 months that I stay with them and the guy that referred me and the lady I referred stays with them I will receive 750.00.  

Cant beat it a guaranteed  1000 dollars in the first 3 months and a conditional 750 a year if every body does their part. Not to mention the 200 a month savings for the first year.  I think I love sprint

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.