Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starbucks - BofA

tag
xvassagox
New Contributor

Starbucks - BofA

I was just randomly checking my BofA 3-2-1 rewards and noticed that my Starbucks reload on the app counted as a grocery store. Didn't see it mentioned on the forums, but with my Preferred Rewards, that's 3.5% cash back.

image.png

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Starbucks - BofA

Hmmm, wonder if the Dunkin reload codes that way, too?  Somewhat off topic, but with Preferred Rewards have you considered doing a product change from Travel Rewards to Premium Rewards (or an outright app for the 50,000 point bonus)? The earn rate's substantial on that card!

Message 2 of 6
xvassagox
New Contributor

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

Hmmm, wonder if the Dunkin reload codes that way, too?  Somewhat off topic, but with Preferred Rewards have you considered doing a product change from Travel Rewards to Premium Rewards (or an outright app for the 50,000 point bonus)? The earn rate's substantial on that card!

Yes, I was thinking about applying for it, but right now I'm not in position to be travelling much (2 year old daughter, plus a son coming in July) so I can't take advantage of the travel credit to offset the annual fee. 

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 3 of 6
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

BoA has cash back deals for Starbucks right now. They have a 10% up to $3. Once you use that one. They give you 5% up to $1.50

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info...

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Fwiw, the target red card gets 5% off at Starbucks located within target stores. And just like the rest of the store, this should be a straight 5% discount at checkout, not cash back.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.