cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to rethink getting the US cash + after over a yr of waiting for it 😞

tag
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

Re: Starting to rethink getting the US cash + after over a yr of waiting for it 😞

Yeah, I kinda feel like many people would've made similar mistakes. Good luck and let us know when you get the letter.

[2/2019]
Message 31 of 34
Fated4Credit
Regular Contributor

Re: Starting to rethink getting the US cash + after over a yr of waiting for it 😞

Update #2:  To my utter shock I woke up to an email this morning saying I'm approved for 5k!!!😳😳😳😁😁😁. I can hardly believe it. I called the automated # to check on the status & sure enough still says approved. I guess my only concern now is which one us going to come faster the card or the letter 😃 I glad my roller coaster ride with US Bank seems to be finally over

Discover: $15,900
Cap One QS: $4811
CFU: $8,000
PPMC: $12,000
US Bank Cash+: $13,000
Penfed Powercash Rewards: $7,500
AAOA: 3.5 yrs
Experian (Fico 8) 756
Transunion (Fico 8) 757
Equifax (Fico 8) 764
Message 32 of 34
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 33 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval. 

This thread is now closed for additional messages, feel free to start an approval thread if you wish to do so. 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.