Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash/Ebates Visa Siggy?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Stash/Ebates Visa Siggy?

@pizza1 wrote:

I have NO intentions of reappyling 'hoping for a VS"....JHC, WWJD?

Well, I guess in terms of WWJD - he would be okay without a VS because he was a simple non-materialistic man and a non-vain individual? Smiley Very Happy So, no Ebates back then, let alone SYNCB and no cash back - just a bartering system for trading goods! Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@willwar14 wrote:
My dad has the Visa sig on both, to get anything done on upgrading I would reach out to sync's consumer relations department of their corporate office. Btw his score at time of app was a 804 TU

Right, but your dad has high FICO scores (just like mine) and it was instant approval for both.  I suppose SYNCB Consumer Relations Department (GE Cares) can answer the OPs question for sure.

Message 12 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Well, I guess in terms of WWJD - he would be okay without a VS because he was a simple non-materialistic man and a non-vain individual? Smiley Very Happy So, no Ebates back then, let alone SYNCB and no cash back - just a bartering system for trading goods! Smiley Tongue

Smart A**, LOL...

Always stating the Obvious huh? 

and its not even the weekend!  These threads are usually saved for the weekends...Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Smart A**, LOL...

Always stating the Obvious huh? 

and its not even the weekend!  These threads are usually saved for the weekends...Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy  See, I knew you'd chuckle!

Message 14 of 18
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Yeah FinStar, I know.. I was just suggesting on giving them a shout because IME they are very helpful with these sort of things..
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 15 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@willwar14 wrote:
My dad has the Visa sig on both, to get anything done on upgrading I would reach out to sync's consumer relations department of their corporate office. Btw his score at time of app was a 804 TU

Right, but your dad has high FICO scores (just like mine) and it was instant approval for both.  I suppose SYNCB Consumer Relations Department (GE Cares) can answer the OPs question for sure.

They just might too Fin Smiley Wink  Ill give them a ring a ding ...

Message 16 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

I was told there is no way to upgrade be cards to signature as their computer doesn't know how. I know others have already chimed in but I've asked synchrony in multiple outlets about it and some have no clue what I mean and others say it's impossible.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

My thinking is if you get one Visa Signature your next application in the future with other banks may follow suit. I have multiple prime cards over 5000 limit and I still don't have a Visa Signature . I don't see anyone turning down signature status so if its extra oomph to get one there's no problem with that
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.