cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statement scheduled to cut on Sat the 18th...

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Statement scheduled to cut on Sat the 18th...

So if statement for credit card is scheduled to post on Saturday the 18th, will the statement actually post that day or should I expect it to post on the Friday before or Monday after?  I need to payoff card before statement date.

Thanks.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Statement scheduled to cut on Sat the 18th...

pay as ASAP then you can stop thinking about it. Credit is supposed to reduce worrying about finances, not make you a slave to it. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 7
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Im paying tomorrow.  I just wanted to know for future reference.  Its better to know for sure than to guess.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

If you pay online, you can pay on Saturday as long as you meet the time deadline for a Saturday.

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

If you pay online, you can pay on Saturday as long as you meet the time deadline for a Saturday.

This would be correct. I would pay it on the business day before the weekend starts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

This would be correct. I would pay it on the business day before the weekend starts.

+1 I would pay myself by the Friday before itf it was me

Message 6 of 7
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

+1 I would pay myself by the Friday before itf it was me

+1, agree completely.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.