Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay in garden or App for CSP?

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Stay in garden or App for CSP?

@Bmn5940 wrote:

Hey everyone so I'm going to try and go to the chase branch tomorrow and see about applying in branch for the CSP. I've never applied in person before do I ask for someone specific or what is the procedure. Anything special I should say or do? I also posted another thread debating if the CSP is the card for me or not. I think it still is but unsure completely as I'm still learning and building.

a banker.  I think you are wasting a hp if you dont have a plan.  you seem to be a cash back type, there are far better cards than a csp unless one is willing and able to commit to the ur way of life.  just my .02

Message 21 of 23
Bmn5940
Contributor

I forgot to reply to you but I made a new post to get some more opinions about all the travel cards out there. I really appreciate your help and opinion. I'm still learning and I agree I dont want to just pull the trigger on a CSP if it isnt the best card for me.

Very Happily in the garden
Goal Cards:
None for Now
Message 22 of 23
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Bmn5940 wrote:

I forgot to reply to you but I made a new post to get some more opinions about all the travel cards out there. I really appreciate your help and opinion. I'm still learning and I agree I dont want to just pull the trigger on a CSP if it isnt the best card for me.

as always knowledge is power.  the issue is not a `travel' card, the issue is what orbit do you want to be in.  the easy way is cash back.  I have millions of pts in both ur and mr, been @ this for a long time.  I dont go to vegas and I dont clip coupons so pts are partly entertainment to me + I am lazy so chase works well for me.  what works for one individual means zip.  if you are going to a forum to figure out what is best for yourself then save the hp for another time.  just one mans opinion

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.