cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stick a fork in me..I'm done for a while. BofA Amex approved.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stick a fork in me..I'm done for a while. BofA Amex approved.

Awesome Cheddar.  I am envious.  Did you want me to PM you my information so you can make me an AU  Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 24
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Cheddar,

Congratulations!! Smiley Very Happy  After all, you were one assist me and give me confidence to try for my BoA Amex. I'm with you - I'm done for a while.... Pay things off and watch the scores go up - 800?
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 22 of 24
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

Cheddar: No big deal, but when I got my BoA card with a fairly low limit of $3,500 and asked for CLI at activation, they then pulled my TU as well. Initially they pulled both EQ and EX....
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

ficonovice wrote:
Cheddar: No big deal, but when I got my BoA card with a fairly low limit of $3,500 and asked for CLI at activation, they then pulled my TU as well. Initially they pulled both EQ and EX....

Ficonovice, thanks for the heads up.  I am fully prepared for them to pull TU when I ask for a CLI on activation.  TU is my ugliest report and lowest score, but once my $15K CL is reporting, it will be worth it to have them take a look.  0 INQs on TU, and the only baddie is an ancient collection that should be dropping any time now.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.