Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Dream...

tag
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Strange Dream...

Ok, got home from work and went to sleep. For some reason, I had a dream that American Express have a card called Red and it offers special rewards on restaurant. I think it was 5% cash back or something. The design was like one of the charge card but it was all red. lol, I guess im just excited that my first amex is gonna be here tomorrow or wednesday. But, if amex ever offers this card, I have evidence to prove that by posting here. lol Smiley Very Happy

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Strange Dream...

There used to be a red Amex....there is the "plum" card. its a biz card and I want to think it offers 5% back

Message 2 of 10
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

http://creditcardforum.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/american-express-red-card.jpg 

Sort of like this?

EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 3 of 10
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Yes exactly like that.

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 4 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

That card was around until 2011 and it was part of a global initiative...1% of each purchase when to global charities...

Message 5 of 10
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Was it the dream where you see yourself wearing sun god robes with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Duncanrr wrote:

Was it the dream where you see yourself wearing sun god robes with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Why little pickles? 

ROFLMAO

Message 7 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

I call this "Thursday"..lol.. but I have the mini giraffes from the direct TV commercials in my dreams...dont really know why either.

Message 8 of 10
codimom
Frequent Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

I sooo remember that poster.....

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 9 of 10
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@codimom wrote:

@Duncanrr wrote:

I sooo remember that poster.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNgAiGQ_IM

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.