Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange - HSBC just reported mid-month

tag
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Strange - HSBC just reported mid-month

HSBC has always reported to the CRAs at the end of the month for me. I just checked my reports and they reported on the 13th. Anyone else have that happen lately?

It's annoying because I always pay them before the last day of the month so that $0 is showing for that card.

Maybe they'll report again on the 30th? Too wierd.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
ScoreBooster
Frequent Contributor

Re: Strange - HSBC just reported mid-month

@ficofox wrote:

HSBC has always reported to the CRAs at the end of the month for me. I just checked my reports and they reported on the 13th. Anyone else have that happen lately?

It's annoying because I always pay them before the last day of the month so that $0 is showing for that card.

Maybe they'll report again on the 30th? Too wierd.

Yep, same here!Smiley Wink

Received a score-alert today and just wanted to open a thread.

This is very strange. They reported the statement-balance as of 6/13/2011. Usually, it's the last business-day of the month (and that was when they reported the last time).

Message 2 of 31
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I just checked, and they haven't reported for me yet. I hope that they do soon.... this is strange.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 3 of 31
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Thanks, glad to know it's not just me.

Wanted to be sure to add this is a non-Orchard card. It's the Cash or Fly. Maybe they only did it on some of their products?!

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 31
DI
Super Contributor

Many of my cards reports updates to the CRAs around the 10th of each month. 

Message 5 of 31
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@ficofox wrote:

Wanted to be sure to add this is a non-Orchard card. It's the Cash or Fly. Maybe they only did it on some of their products?!

This is affecting both my OB card and my DH's BBRZ MC.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 31
ScoreBooster
Frequent Contributor

@ficofox wrote:

In my case, it's the Orchard card.

Message 7 of 31
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

at least they're reporting something for your card each month.  i've been trying to get them to update for the past two weeks on my BBRZ card.  they keep telling me they send each month, but the last update on my TL was for the month of March.

Message 8 of 31
daylove
Regular Contributor

HSBC is selling the card business in the US. Card holders should keep up with that because accounts could be closed without notice.

Message 9 of 31
tray
Valued Contributor

Same thing happen to me this month also, thanks for this post at least I know I was not the only one, and to top i always too  make sure my balance is 0 at the end of the month as at the time of posting my cl was low with this bank before my cli, so all I can say i was really pissed when a hefty balance was reported!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.