cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subprime cards

tag
SEACOASTNHMAN

Subprime cards

how do I take my 2 cards that are sub prime and get into a real card mind you both cards are primer cards ( ouch) but that was my rebuilding cards 1 @ 350 limit 175 used

and the other @ 250 limit with 87 used i'm sitting @ 670 right now ? I just need to lose these cards

thanks for any input

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Subprime cards

FICO/FAKO/AAOA/Issuer of cards?

Message 2 of 8
Dustink
Valued Contributor

You need to get the utilization down below 10% on those cards, then wait a month before you do anything.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Ok, I see you're using FP, and you made reference to having a Household bank card too at some point. Baddies on your CR's?

The better option is to get away from the fee sucking cards, get a decent deposit ready, and go for a secured card.

Message 4 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Never to be confirmed/denied (thanks llecs), some of the bigger players frown on seeing First Premie's reporting on someone's reports.

Message 5 of 8
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

get your utili down less than 9% and wait about 1 months....

Maybe good for Discover.....one of my buddie got approved with 640 fico score.....well hope you do too...

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 8
SEACOASTNHMAN

ok thanks, a big pay down within the next week on the cards and cross my fingers thanks for the input

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Just make sure it's before statement date. Won't matter if you pay now and charge them back up before the statement cuts and still reports.

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.